Thursday, March 17, 2005

Nerves are setting in.

Wow, I'm nervous. I just called Mr. Elwood, got his wife, and am waiting for a call back. Yikes! I have a rough draft of a cover letter written, and tomorrow I will be going to get it all checked out along with a triple-check for my resume. I really want a job this summer! Hopefully all of this will pan out.

Haha, so I was trying to locate Dave's blog to comment back to him (don't worry I found an easier way), and I thought it was something like davesblog.blah so I typed that in. I stumbled upon a very hilarious and very not Dave's blog blog. If you need some entertainment and are REALLY bored (cuz this is kinda stalker-ish), go to davesblog.blogspot.com and enjoy! I especially liked the IM message one and the poem. Yes, I am a dork, but it was too funny to not read. What a guy, this Dave!

Ok, update: Mr. Elwood just called me back. He's a great guy! He is going to look into any openings for me for this summer. Woohoo! He didn't know anything off-hand, but hopefully he will know people, since he is kind of a head-honcho where he works. Wherever that is. LOL, I just realized I have no idea where that is. Whoops. Should be fun. I hope it relates to mechanical engineering, but believe me I won't be picky if he finds something for me.

Alright, homework time. Have a good night or whatever time of day it is when you read this!

No comments: