Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New News!

Haha, I think I just aced a calc test! I took it bright and early at 8 a.m. today and I think I rocked its socks off! I wasn't sure about it until I talked to Danny right after the exam and he got all the same answers I did. Woot! Pretty sure I did great on it...I can't wait to get it back and see how I did.

Today I have physics lab, which should be interesting since I am switching partners and neither of us know who our previous partners are. Heehee, I guess we'll just see them in lab today and put them together. I had to write the prelab for this lab, and it's amazing how much more sense it makes when you read it first! Hopefully we'll do spectacular on this lab, but it will probably take a while to do since there are so many steps. Guess that's why they give us three hours to do these labs.

So I finished all the paperwork to become an SA for next year. Then there are interviews and recommendations. KT and I want to be SA's together. If not, though, there is always New Res! Oh yeah, it has a name now, but I don't remember what it is. I think everyone from this year on will continue to call it New Res...only next year freshman will probably call it by its real name.

Alright, calc homework time...if I have time. Gotta finish up some scholarship stuff as well. Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You...

Anonymous said...

you have lost...

Anonymous said...

you have lost every fragment...

Anonymous said...

you have lost every fragment of your...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm going to go get a life...

Anonymous said...

I got one at penny's for 70% off.