Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We lost :(

Man! I thought we were going to make it, I really did, but we had just too much velocity to get a swish and just too little to bank it off the backboard. It kind of hit and dropped straight down. Dang it!

So we're done. There goes a quarter of work, down the drain! Hopefully the rest of our project will pull it out of the gutter. We were the first group to touch rim, but after us a bunch of groups made it, so we were eliminated. Snap!

Well, there it is. Now I am working a 3 1/4 hour shift at the LC and I have a feeling I am going to be very alone and very bored. They told me to be here from 5:45 till 9:00, and the night session doesn't even start until 7:00. So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do. Looks like I'll be studying for finals and my psychology test. Woohoo!

I took a nap today after I had done some calculus studying; I was out for a good hour. I didn't even hear Katie come in, which I usually do. Good thing the alarm was set or I would have missed work entirely.

Speaking of that, I had better get to it. Things are happening and people are coming and going even though they aren't getting help from me; I don't know what's going on. I shall go find out. Later!

No comments: