Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Misc.

Wow, when I wax philosophical, it's rather depressing. Seriously, just ignore any posts that seem flowery or poetic. It's all dependent on the mood I'm in, and if you would rather not feel ten pounds heavier after reading them, take my advice and AVOID them!!

I actually made it to breakfast today. I've decided that is my favorite meal here. Now if they could just do something about the time they serve it....really though, the food in the morning is excellent. I usually get either a cheese omelette, sausage egg and cheese bagel, or french toast. But they also have grapes (yummm!!) and cereal. And their orange juice rocks too!!

The rest of the meals is where it gets kind of shaky.

So, my comp apps project is a LOT more massive than I thought. We have to have a group website that will be rather huge. I'm excited, but we really have to get on this or we'll never be done. I hope my partners are motivated. Well, I'm out, gotta "work" and stuff like that.

No comments: