Sunday, February 06, 2005

It's Superbowl Sunday!!!!

And the world rejoiced....yaaaaaay.

I'm super excited! Today I am going with my roomie to her bf's apartment to watch the Superbowl (aka the cpommercials) and Anchorman. Part-ay!!! It's gonna be a blast...heh heh, that's all if she remembers to pick me up!

So, funny story: I recently have been making my website, as most of you know. On the bottom of the homepage, I put a link stating, "write to tell me how awesome I am!" So today I check my email, and someone did. The little message box said "ur awesome". The email itself said something like "don't think I'm weird. u said to say ur awesome in ur website, so i did." AHHHH!! I looked up the guy's name. He's not in my comp apps class, but he is in another one. I guess he was just checking everyone's out, but still...CREEPY. So there's my story. And I'm stickin' to it.

No comments: