Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hyo-Sun Kim

Somethin' like that. Wow! We might be getting a foreign exchange student! Her name is the title...it's kinda like ebonics if you think about it. I think I'll make her a nickname. Anyways, WOW, I never thought we would do this. She's an only child...haha, I wonder if she's ready for us.

Well, nothing's certain yet...shhh, keep it on the DL, ok? But I'm excited! It just means less sleeping space when I come home for holidays, but hey, I'm used to that. What's one more sister? I really do wonder if she's ready for us though...lol. Can you imagine? Coming from a one-kid environment into the home with Elyse, Zach, Betsey, Erin, Emily, Dan, Lacey, Luke, Grace, Mom, and Dad on holidays??!! But on normal days it would just be Mom, Dad, and the kids. So she could go gradually into it, right? Unless we all meet her at the airport. Haha, that would be fun!

Hey, maybe she has engineering friends in (what is it...Korea? China? uh, not sure) the "Orient". That would be a freakin' awesome internship!

Well, I probably wasn't supposed to say any of this, so I'll get back to studying stupid psychology now; oy, save me! Have a good night everyone! Hey, guess what? One Friday, one weekend, and two finals and I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The internet is not a good place to say secrets, Erin. But surprise, a new sister would be cool & crazy - at least she wouldn't be a newborn!! -Luke