Monday, February 07, 2005

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Boy, that felt good.

I don't know why I needed that, but I did. I got my homework done, I'm heading to bed kind of early, my day was pretty good. It's just this cage. This stupid cage!!

The bars look something like this: youth, college, freshman, quiet, displaced. I know they don't have to hold me back. But it's really hard to get by them. I have to strain to squeeze through, and the pain makes me want to crawl back into the "safety" of the cage. But then I'm stifling again. I have to get out! Ah, time. That's the biggest bar. If there were a way to fast forward...but then I would "miss the best part". Remind myself of that. Frequently. Haha, I have to enjoy this "best part". Silly me.

What I like about Rose:
1) when my roomie remembers me
2) when i hit the ball
3) when i get full credit on a quiz i thought i bombed

No comments: