Thursday, February 10, 2005

Perfect Timing

Ta-daaaaa! That was a glorious sound with warm lighting filling the room. Cuz my day was just made better. I have another reason why I love college:

PACKAGES!!!!

It hasn't arrived yet, but it is in the mail. I love Jori King! Can't wait till it gets here!

My schedule the rest of this week and the next is PACKED, by golly. Starting at 5 this afternoon, and it probably won't end until at least midnight tonight, I will be studying. First a calc group meeting to finish a project, then dinner, then a physics review session in Scharp, then calc review in BSB with Jama, then my own comp apps review in my room. Woohoo! Good thing psychology didn't have a test this week, or I would be sunk!

But I'm excited, because I think I'm finally getting this calc stuff! Also, I ate breakfast and skipped lunch to sleep (got up at 6:30 to study), so now I'm completely wired. I guess I'm hungry, but I'm shaking and energetic and I can't stop talking when I'm with people. It's like a caffeine high, minus the caffeine.

Well, happy studying everyone! Emily, if you read this, I hope you do awesome on all the tests YOU have this week! I heard it's pretty beastly for you right now. I'll post later, time for a calc meeting!

No comments: