Monday, February 14, 2005

Get out get out get out!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I have seriously never seen people so SLOW in my life!!

I just finished a calc project meeting. The darn thing could have taken a half hour total, and we ended up taking two stupid hours on it! The guys WOULD NOT LEAVE, and Jama left early, so any sane-ness was left to me. You know how that goes.

I was about to scream, especially since one of the guys was a self-proclaimed grammatical genius and he made a million mistakes that I had to correct; the other kept trying to change things that were JUST FINE. I can't take it! They kept talking down to me and I wanted to scream my English SAT scores at them and tell them to stick to the stuff they know, ie calculus.

And the tangents we got off on! Good grief, quit standing on my roomie's CLEAN bed with your DIRTY shoes and finish the project! Gross! Boys, who needs them?

One wouldn't stop talking about how he wanted three valentines, and how getting a valentine was one of his New Year's Resolutions. The other sat there and told me to go get stuff from the printer 3 floors down, even though it wasn't the final copy. I told him to edit it on the computer first, but he refused because he HAD to have a hard copy! So I told him to go get it. He finally got up out of MY chair (the guys had seats the whole time, ahh, the refreshing feeling of polite Rose guys) and took his lazy butt down to get it.

AAAAHHHH!! And I have TONS of other stuff to do!! So now I shall start doing it, now that we are FINALLY done. Arg, no more groups!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,

Praise the Lord that not all boys are like that!

Luke says you aren't allowed to have boys in your room anyway. Hehe, what a good big brother.

Keep on keepin' on...We're so excited to see you soon!