Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Because Mom told me too.

Blogging again. No, I can't write about all the stuff that happened in Italy. Why? Because I can't type that long. I will give a brief summary, but if you want to hear more, come visit me at Rose. I'll tell you face-to-face.

So, we played three matches. A total of fifteen games. A total of fifteen miserable losses. Yes, we were crushed. But it was fun! We learned so much and got to talk to the players after the games. They were so nice, and we actually had conversations despite the obvious language barrier.

Food was ok, SUPER amazing our last night. We went to a culinary school and they tried out their skills on us. Oh man, I'm gonna live in a culinary school. It was so good!!

I will have pictures as soon as possible, which may be a while because my car is presently out of comission. But Dad's coming down today to fix it! Woot! And I'm getting homemade cookies. No, I'm not more excited about that then Dad coming down, sheesh.

Sooo...I'm fresh out of ideas and I have about a billion things to do, so I'll sign off. Take care!

No comments: