Sunday, April 24, 2005

Finally Feeling Caught Up.

It feels good. The problem is now I will have a million people asking me for help. I like to be able to help them for a change, but I really don't want to spend time explaining it right now. I'm drained. Haha, and it's the weekend. That's grand.

So, feelings are all over the board right now. I have my car! That rocks. People things are going better here at Rose, so that's also good. However, Cassie is done in 12 days, and I have a month left. Woot.

I am almost done though. I'm so happy about that! My interview was moved to this weekend, so hopefully that will go well and I will be working at a warehouse this summer. It is good pay but hard work. I suppose I should get a second job, thanks to the severe lack of internships I managed to acquire. Yeah, that should be fun. I just love job-shopping.

I see my niece this weekend! She can sit up and everything! I can't wait. Plus I get to give Luke and Lacey their Italy gifts.

May 19th. It's gonna be the bomb. I'll write more later.

No comments: