Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm Afraid I Do Not Reciprocate Those Feelings.

I was under pressure! Geez louise, I was trying not to gag, laugh, and cry all at once. It was the only thing I could come up with. Yes, the epitome of theCS major (and his intitials were CS, aahh!!) told me he liked me the other day. It was like elementary school all over again, except that never happened to me in elementary school because I was homeschooled and there were only brother and sisters around and that would have been gross.

The best part was that after I told him I didn't feel the same way, he said, "Well, I wasn't sure because you tried to play footsie with me the other day." WHAT??!! Hahahaha, he's crazy! We sit across from each other in Spanish class, so my foot must have hot his one day and that sick little mind must have conjured up a million disgusting little things that all came up to this conclusion: that girl is madly in love with me! Oh, I wanna hurl. So gross. Believe me, this is not your typical knight in shining armor.

I actually was afraid to go to sleep last night. I was sure there would be a late-night visitor. Uugh. I'm sure, or at least I hope, that he's not like that, but with Rose guys you can never be sure. I shiver with disgust. At least I know I can take the little punk if he ever tries anything. If not with my rapier wit and clever comebacks, then at least with a body-check and a mean right hook. I don't think the boy has worked out a day in his life.

Alright, I'm done ranting. Time to get homework done. Have a good one! Say no to the creepy guy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Say 'no' to the creepy guy." Great collegiate advice, Erin. Thank you. I can succeed with that kind of wisdom under my belt. You're so my favorite. Well, so's Emily. And Luke. And Lacey. And MomandGraceandDadandZachandElyseandDanand....STOP!!! All right, no more playing favorites. Takes too much energy. I love you all. Toodles.
-Betsey

Lacey Rumley said...

Rapier (rā'pē-ər, rāp'yər)

1. A long, slender, two-edged sword with a cuplike hilt, used in the 16th and 17th centuries.

2. A light, sharp-pointed sword lacking a cutting edge and used only for thrusting.

I don't get it - maybe you should stick with the body check / punch approach...

Smart people...sheesh.

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Like Dad said, "Erin doesn't need me to clean their clocks, she can handle herself.

JORI: You crack me up. Such wit! Such experience with knives - I won't ever get on your bad side, you know too much.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please don't change ANYTHING or ANYWAY you write. I love keeping up to date. Can't wait until Friday night! Drive carefully! Dan is coming too!

Lacey Rumley said...

Yikes. That is all I can say about all that.

It will be good to see you, Erin! Don't worry, we saw your car when it was up in GR for some reason. It is nice to have, I bet (and good to have working toons, too). Later...

Lacey Rumley said...

I was just watching some of the Incredibles tonight - my only explanation for "toons" instead of "tunes." See ya...