Monday, April 25, 2005

Bow To Her!

Bow to the queen of filth, putrescence! Oops, I meant just bow to the queen. That's me. Yup, I am amazing! I just got 4 points back on my calc test! That's an 89, folks! Almost an A, and with my grade in that class right now, I think my average is definitely an A. Oh yeah, and since my other test was a 90, the average between the two tests is an 89.5. So if he rounds, there ya go. I have an A. Woot! I felt bad though cuz I was upset with my grade and the people next to me got a 77 (on the left) and a 38 (on the right). Poor guys. But the one deserved it. He does jack-squat in and out of class. Ok, enough, I gotta go shower in the SRC because our hot water is still broken. I am not repeating the ice-cold Sunday morning experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this to Z & E and they got a kick out of it. Can't wait until Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Lacey Rumley said...

Good job, Erin! I got an "A" once...