Monday, April 25, 2005

Worrying = Useless Gray Hairs

Boo yah!! (no idea how to spell that but I gave it a shot)

Take that, statics test! Uh-huh, I definitely did NOT fail. I was guessing around a 70 on that one, but surprise surprise, I got an 89! Seems to be the score of the week. Except for physics, of course, heh heh. You know what I discovered? All of those times when I was super frustrated because I was the only one not understanding and I felt so stupid, a lot of the people were just faking. They copied homework so they were never worried about that while I was scrambling to try and get it done on time and correctly. All of that extra work on my part is paying off when it comes around to test-time, however. I'm so excited! It's great to discover that you are not mentally handicapped, lol.

Going home this weekend for a wedding and an interview. Yeah, my interview is at the butt-crack of dawn on Saturday. It's at 6:30 AM. Haha, that's great. I hope he doesn't care that I am going to look inhuman at that hour. I better get this job, dang it.

May 19th, where are you??!! Jori, I am so super psyched it's crazy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

It's about time Rose figured that out! Give it to them!

Anonymous said...

I always knew my sister was a genius!!! Not only because she's wise and gets good grades and is very witty, but she can actually spell "putrescence!" (or however you spell that)
gotta go. gettin caught
Betsy

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! So flustered and in a hurry I mispelled my own name. Okay, going now again. Never know when they're gonna getcha! Peace out.
Betsey