Sunday, April 17, 2005

10% = :)

Woohoo!

That's how I feel right now. I just took a shot of Nyquil (the off-brand kind, no idea what kinda ingredients they put in that stuff!), and my head is officially floating. And yes, I even ate before I took it. Man-oh-man, I should have no problem hitting the sack tonight.

So I thought if I refused to accept it, I wouldn't actually get all the way sick. I just gave in, and now I am trying desperately to avoid getting completely sick. The Nyquil should help. I can't afford to be sick. My concentration is blown enough with this GREAT weather we have been having. I heart summer! Bring it on!

Guess who has an interview on the 23rd?? That's right, ME!! No, it's not for an internship :( I gave that one a shot, but apparently it's not meant to be this summer. But I should have work, and if Betsey and Emily both work there as well, that would be splendid.

Oh, sleepy. I need to sleep off this high, I tell you. Lol, really, I'm glad I don't drink. One glass would knock me off my feet, I'm sure. Goodnight, all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
You slobbering drunkard. I should've known it would happen if I let you out of my sight for this long...Hey, Jori, add me to that list of Episode III viewers. Yeah, I'm going to be talking to you indirectly through Erin's blog since I can't comment on yours. K? Well, Erin, school's pretty schooly. Yeah, it's that bad. Can't wait to get out, but that means work, so I can't wait for that to be over, but that means college. Ick. When does it end? Let me tell you, though, college had better be fun, or I'm out. Guess I'll talk to you later. Love you, girlie!
-Betsey
(posting illegally yet again in a certain class at a certain school. hush, hush)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....don't drink...funny