Monday, March 03, 2008

Final Quarter

Check out the last post to see how the honeymoon went. :) It was fun, wish there were lots of honeymoons in life.

So, I have a slightly easier quarter ahead of me, and I needed a hobby. I decided to learn Arabic, and ordered the software which should be arriving tomorrow or the day after. :) Super excited! I will also be finishing up my senior design project and taking two light classes at Rose as well as doing work study, my restaurant job, and looking for a full-time job down South.

We are still wrapping some wedding things up, but TY notes are almost all out and we have most of our returns done. We just have to purchase needed household items but will probably wait until we move to do that. We will mostly be getting necessary things, but there is a certain TV we both fell in love with that might get purchased as well. Maybe.

Now Tobin and I are getting adjusted to married life in separate houses, and we're looking forward to the day when we'll have our own place together.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

"Rick and Lucy" is not the way to go, but you have to do what you have to do. Congratulations on getting your returns and TY notes done. You are amaZing! I am glad the CD's arrived and in good working order. Z deleted my memory card, so there aren't anymore where they came from.

Emily said...

arabic?

Tim said...

Did you go with Rosetta Stone? I am preparing a report for the board at school on it. Let me know what you think.