Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mysterious Diseases

My car is on the fritz again. :( It doesn't like to start for some reason or another. Hopefully it will start when the weather gets warmer. Oh and a piece of the front bumper removed itself partially from the rest of the bumper and drags on the ground when the car decides to start. So I need to cut that off too. Phooey.

BUT on the bright side, it will be warmer soon(ish) and I can ride a bike to Rose and walk to work. Good thing Kroger's within walking distance too!

AND I sorta have an interview down South when Tobin and I head there for spring break. :) Ain't it great?!

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

I just left a lengthy comment and this stupid computer nuked it. AHH!

I said before that I laughed really hard reading your post. We think we should go back to the horse and buggy - want to join us? We have a fairly new car (2005) and it is always giving us fits. It needs work again and an oil change - James, where are you?

Cars - who needs them?

How can you ride a bike? You don't have one.

Have a super day! Say "HI" to Tobin for us!