Friday, February 29, 2008

The Bolton Honeymoon

Hi everyone! We made it back from our little escape to Indy. What a fun few days! We headed to a little B&B on the north side of Indy for three nights, and we chose a loft room that had its own kitchenette. Here is the front of our little inn, and the next picture is of our room.


































The loft, where the bed was located, was painted sky blue with puffy white clouds and there was a skylight that let in the sunshine and moonlight. It was so pretty and a lot of fun! One of the best parts: in the bathroom, there was a large jacuzzi tub. We got to eat a full breakfast on Sunday in the downstairs dining room (it was served to us) and we got to talk to another couple that was celebrating the husband's 30th birthday. I had never experienced a B&B before, so it was all new and exciting.
We didn't get a lot of pictures of the room, but here is one of Tobin using the little iron and ironing board the inn provided. He's at the window seat, where we sat to do a lot of thank you notes.
















One day we hit the Circle Centre Mall in Indy and found an arcade where we spent too much money. Here's me beating the boss on one game. That's after I already died once and had to pay to play again.

We ate at some fantastic restaurants, Mongolian Barbecue and Buca di Beppo's, and had lots of time to relax and enjoy the inn's small DVD library as well. If we had been there for any longer, I would have taken advantage of their book collection too. I did play the piano for a few minutes, but I got bored using the three notes I know how to play. ;)
After we got back to the Haute, Tobin and I have been relaxing, eating, returning slow cookers, and learning how to be a married couple. We went to the social security office and officially changed my name! I am now legally Erin Rachel Bolton. I started working again, and on Monday we go back to school for the last 10 weeks of our college careers.
I'll try to post later with any new news! Later.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

How fun! We have never been to a B & B either. What an adventure! Fun pictures too! Send more! Love you two!

Tim said...

Thanks for sharing! It looks like a great time.

Adminswife said...

Elyse says: I liked the pictures. Erin, was your mouth open, it looks like you are screaming?