Saturday, March 08, 2008

License

I got a new driver's license today! My new name/address is on it. The BMV people looked really confused when they realized T and I live at different addresses. I didn't try to explain it to them. Takes too long. Anyways, the license looks totally different than my old one (and it's pink on the top!). Does anyone know if the new licenses are blue for boys and pink for girls, or are they all pink on the top?

I'm running in a race with Em on May 10th....fun stuff! I really should start training for it. I don't think I'll be setting any records in this race, I just want to finish and have some fun with Em waaaay up north. Hope you see you all soon!

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

You are really on top of things - great job at getting your license changed.

We hope to be at the race to watch you and Em run. We will see!