Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's been a frustrating week so far, and it's only Tuesday. I find out how much more I have to learn every day, and it doesn't quite seem fair. Once, back in youth group at Inland Manor, Mr. Elwood told us all about when he went to college (also at Rose, although it was Rose Polytechnic back then). He said that when he first went to school, he thought he knew everything. After each year, he got slightly dumber. He said by the time he graduated, he thought he knew nothing. Well, that's about where I'm at right now, and he was right on track.

I got called in to work today, so I'm headed to work in a few minutes. It's also Andy's birthday, and he is coming to the restaurant to celebrate, so hopefully I will get a few minutes off to sit with the group and say hi, since I was supposed to sit and eat with them.

I hope it stops raining, it's going to be a nasty walk!

2 comments:

Emily said...

awww...you have to walk to work! I'm so sorry, but on the bright side, you will look back and fondly remember your last days at college and your first days of married life! Enjoy it, these are great times in your life!

Adminswife said...

So sorry your car isn't working yet. What is the problem with it? Walking is good for you, but not in the rain. Hope things are looking up for you - almost done! If it makes you feel any better, this has been a hard year for us as well. We are almost done too!