Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Sunshine's Back!

I finished my school day; no, it wasn't perfect, but it went better than I was expecting. Yeah, I still have a lot to do, but I'm suddenly not stressed about it. Thanks to the 'rents....you guys are the best! Thank you for knowing when I needed you.

Erff and I have made a deal to treat ourselves to dinner if we pass this EEE test. Food is a great motivator, haha! If it works, I think I might take that approach on every exam. I wonder if we both have to pass? Or if we can add our scores together? Maybe we should have made a few ground rules. ;)

I don't even know what to do with myself, I'm bouncing off the walls here in the LC. OH...I was starting to get sick last night on top of everything...so I just went to bed and got up early to study some more. I think it worked! I'm feeling better already. You guys wouldn't believe it; I got up at 5:20 in the MORNING. True, I slept through my alarm for 20 minutes, so I haven't changed comPLETEly. ;)

Going to pretend to work now! Bye.

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

I laughed - BIG time! You are such a comic. I am glad things are going better. I think dinner out is a GREAT plan - do it just for the break (especially from cooking in your PAN). Emily is here for the day - having a blast. Good times! She made us a Korean lunch - yum, yum. We have leftovers - yeah! She will be leaving at 3:00 our time. Trick or treaters will be coming soon and she wants to be home for that - just in case! No eggs for her this year! Love you, praying, and give yourself a hug from us. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

5:20, I am impressed.

Haha, add your scores. Love it.

-Buzz

Emily said...

I love you erin!

Anonymous said...

Got your message - you're welcome ANYTIME! But I understand if you don't want to drive the whole way or whatever. If you do come for the game, do you want to swing by Grace, or is it too out of your way??

-Buzz

Anonymous said...

How's it going? I'm sick of school. However I still have 2 more weeks until Thanksgiving and 1 1/2 years until I'm done with college for good.

School is keeping me insanely busy (as if you couldn't tell). How's volleyball and all that stuff? I hope you had fun this season.

Talk to you soon!