Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Delaying Matlab coding

Two weeks left of volleyball. Cuz we're not gonna make it into the HCAC tournament, sorry to bust your bubbles. I think the requirement is that you have to be able to actually beat another opponent.

I'm feeling a tad swamped right now, so hopefully in a few days it will all be better. But as of right now...I need a clone. Too bad mine left just a couple of hours ago! Buzz, let me know when you get back (no car accidents this time, k?).

Career fair tomorrow! I have to give tours to the company reps that want to see the campus; and the next day I am having a breakfast with them as well. It should be a good networking opportunity. I just found out that I have more time to respond to my job offer as well, which is GREAT news.

And that's all for the moment. I need to get to work. Bye, all.

4 comments:

Luke said...

Job offer? Did I miss something?

Adminswife said...

You still amaze me! Missed seeing you! Pretty soon! Have a super day!

Anonymous said...

No accidents this time. Almost...but not quite. I don't want to drive anywhere, ever again. End of story.

Sorry I can't be there to help you out with work this time. But I bet you and CC can handle it! :)

Love you,
Buzz

Emily said...

excuse me...i have not heard of this "job offer" you speak of...