Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cookies and Family

Can life get any better? I submit that it canNOT! (that's for you, Buzz)

Here's KT and I cheezin at our floor cookie exchange. May I recommend all of you have one of those sometime in your life? You are missing out if you don't. My goodness, I gained about 12 pounds that night. OH and right behind me is our super-senior roomie, Kim. She's amazing!
















Here are a few examples of what the exchange looked like. We needed some help to finish all of them off!




























That's a cake. Some people got confused.
Mi familia got to come out and see one of our vball games! They are amazing and loud and never ever see any of my mistakes (they're cool like that). Thanks guys! Em, I love the bracelet and photo...it is going up on my desk. I love you all BUCKETS and BUCKETS. Here's a nice hot pic of me that they took at the game.














That's my "send the ball this way and you'll regret it" face. Grr.

And here are the lil guys...miss you!




























Ok, I'm done entertaining you all. Gotta get my MOM done. Among other things. Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you're great. Love the cheezin it face. And the "send it & regret it" face. :) Ohhhhhh, you make me smile.

P.S. I think your post is funny.

Love,
Buzz

Unknown said...

love the post....that whole MOM thing had me confused for a minute but i figured it out!

Adminswife said...

"Gotta get my MOM thing done", threw me for a loop too. You confuse me so many times. I still love you though.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. I'm going to make it to one of your volleyball games someday ;)

I hope school's going well. I know the semester is really picking up for me.

Have a great week!