Sunday, October 22, 2006

De-stressing

It's nice to feel more relaxed. I'm a little more caught up; not feeling pulled in so many directions. The fact that I have 6 games in the next 7 days can only make me laugh at this point. End the season with a bang, I suppose. Trying to be optimistic...but the possibility of setting the record for the highest concentration of losses in school history is so tantalizing. This season has done a lot for my fatalistic attitude. If you can face imminent failure with a sense of humor, it certainly doesn't hurt as much. Until later.

Family Christmas presents...haha, I don't think we could have confused ourselves any more than we did this year! I am going to have fun shopping for my "mystery sibling"; but honestly guys, I won't start my shopping for a good month to six weeks from now. Em, you are so organized. I admire that, really. Whoever you have will have his present bought and wrapped within the week. I hope the person I have doesn't mind paper sacks as wrapping paper. ;)

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

You are so funny! I love how you write and think. We can't make the Tuesday/Thursday games, but where is the tournament on November 3-5? Maybe that would be a possibility.

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas shopping :)

The semester is really in full swing isn't it? This year has definitely been busier than any semester so far. Just think, only a year and half to go ;)

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, with all the e-mail confusion, I have the feeling no matter WHO I get, they're going to receive whatever's on Emily's list. Blast.

6 games in 7 days...you are truly incredible. Just one more thing for me to take pride in you for! The perseverance of Job. Go you!

Love,
Buzz