Monday, November 06, 2006

10th Week Update

Today was a beautiful day. It was warm enough to go running outside, so I took advantage of that. Even the light rain felt good. It's funny how your attitude can affect the clarity with which you see everything else. It felt like I could see and hear and smell everything a little better.

Finishing up a project tonight; and sometime I have to write a 15-20 page technical report for Tech Comm. Yeeeah...that's not gonna happen. We don't even have enough information for that length of a report. There's gonna be a lot of visuals I do believe.

BUT...it's 10th week, EEE was canceled for tomorrow, and I have the rest of my homework due tomorrow completed. I can't complain. Even though I'm really good at it.

I can't WAIT to see you all! I don't know what day I will be home yet, but it's SOON! You're the best. Stay safe and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

Yeah - homework completed!
Yeah - sunshine in your voice!
Yeah - coming home!
Yeah - we get to see you for four whole days!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I do not envy you and that 15-20 page paper. I love that the weather has been a little warmer :).

Have a good week and I'll see you over Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, on all counts.


Love ya!

-Buzz