Wednesday, October 11, 2006

People I Miss

Wish I could see you all over break. I think the next time I will be home is Thanksgiving. So...Hi and I love you Mom, Dad, Luke, Lacey, Grace, Caleb, Emily, Dan, Betsey, Zach, Elyse, Jaymi, Jori, FEBC college class, Cassie, The Gang, and everyone else!

We WON our Homecoming match!! Here KT and I are in front of our bonfire (which accurately predicted the outcome of the football game, once again).



















Our floor got to make a banner this year for the pep rally! Usually it is just sororities and fraternities who submit banners...here is ours (we should have won ;) He's even got the little Rose jacket on. And a pocket protector. :D The picture doesn't show it very well, but that's a flyswatter in the nerd's hand.














I'm going to try to be productive now so I don't have so much to do on the way to Ohio. I think you all are the best and I can't wait to see you again! Jaymi, can't WAIT until you are here in a couple of weeks. Jori, I LOVED the package! Thanks for being such a sweetheart. And for making me fat. I love it! Later, everybody.

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

We love you and miss you too! BUT, we hope to have a good "fall" break this weekend. Enjoy yours!

Anonymous said...

HOkay, so......I'm going to be in Terra Hautte on Saturday evening. I hope you are, too. :) I really hope no one's leaving you in Indy, because I won't know where or when to pick you up. Oh dear. Hope to see you in 2 days!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Sheesh...fall break? You just started! Gosh, and you say you're "going to school"...riiiiight. Anyhoo, I can't wait to see you play! Well, and I want to actually see you too...you know. Guess what! I got my promotion! I'm a backup CSM now! W00t! for me!!! Haha, oh man, I think I need sleep. Later, darlin'.