Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Alright You Whiners

Hi guys. I don't really have tons to say, but here's a quick update.
  • Volleyball: We are still losing. But you should come watch us anyways! It's a grand ole time. HEY HOMETOWNERS, I'm at North Manchester THIS Saturday at 6, come by to see the game! It's about as close as we'll be to the Chicago area this season.
  • School: Still here, despite wishing to the contrary.
  • Grades: With a lil rounding up, I'm at a solid four-oh, y'all.
  • Work: Um, the candy is good. Laffy Taffy jokes'll keep you going.
  • Time: Not quite enough of it, and it's flying by.
  • Sleep: I'm still really good at it. It's a skill I've been working on. I've even got the maid beat now. No more waking Err up at 9 on a WEDNESDAY. No sir. Dead to the world.
Well, there ya have it. I'm doing well, I like my music, my roomies, and my twice-weekly weekends. I miss you people back home, can't wait to see you again! Dan-O, I hope you can make it to the game with everybody on Sat. Love you all. See you soon!

**Edit as per request**
Dad, in plain English: The bloody maid comes in at 9 O'CLOCK on Wednesday mornings to clean our rooms. I, therefore, am snug in my bed at such an ungodly hour; and am rudely awakened by said maid. BUT, I have defeated the system. Either 1) I get up BEFORE she comes in so that I can give her my old sheets and get new ones - and maybe even have her make it for me, gotta love maids - or 2) I sleep RIGHT THROUGH her vacuuming and other noisy activities. Obviously, I prefer the latter, and I have it down pat now. Unfortunately, the housekeeper won't change sheets when I am wrapped up in them. There, all clear now? See you guys on Saturday!

10 comments:

Adminswife said...

Boy, for someone who doesn't have anything to say, sure filled up a page or two. Yep, we will be at the Saturday game. Dan-O, you better be there too. Excited!

Adminswife said...

You are sooooo funny! I vote for dirty sheets. Who gives a rip about clean rooms?

Anonymous said...

Life sure is rough, what with the maid trying to CLEAN YOUR ROOM FOR YOU and all. I don't think I've ever even seen a real maid...

Anonymous said...

You're hysterical. The lady already changes and washes the sheets FOR you....how much lazier can you get??!! You're great. I just don't make my bed or change my sheets. And no one bothers me about it at 9am. :) And with tile floors, if Sara reallyreally wanted to get up at the crack of dawn and sweep, it wouldn't bother me!!!

Uh, you said on my facebook that you're going to see me in three days......you are?

-Betsey

Luke said...

Umm...not to be Captain Obvious or anything, but 9am isn't exactly the "crack of dawn" in most time zones. Kids these days...

--
Luke

Unknown said...

i love you, erin

Anonymous said...

Do I really need to go into my "poor Erin with the maid" tirade again? Sheesh, kid, you're spoiled rotten. But anyway, I SO wish I could come to the game on Saturday, but I gotta work. dUrn work...grrr. So, you have two home games toward the end of October. I'm really gonna try for those. Hope you guys do great. Later, kiddo.

Adminswife said...

SEE YOU AT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're not allowed to argue with me.....you were INCREDIBLE tonight!!!! I wished all my friends from school could've been there to see what a cool sister I have.

Miss you, girlie.

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

Awesome describes watching the game last night. It was such a good time. Wish we had more time to visit with you and the rest of the family. Fun times!