Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Interview with Caterpillar on Friday! I'm excited/nervous; but it will go well and whatever happens, it will be good experience for later on. :) I think I am going to go out and buy a business suit. An investment in the future. ;)

My sister's a newlywed! I have a few pictures from the wedding, but they are on everyone else's sites. So I will post ones that they won't. Hehe.

One highly attractive picture of yours truly. Posing for a younger sibling at the rehearsal dinner...yes, I did look up from stuffing my face every once in a while.
















Here's the story about this next one: Betsey and I didn't bring any button-down shirts, but we had to get our hair and make-up done before we got dressed. Which meant we borrowed my dad's shirts. The result was stunning. Lacey is in the middle in the normal-sized shirt. Yeah bridesmaids!















This one has already been posted elsewhere...but it's me and my Jaymi!!! Miss ya, kid! And can I just say that I had taken off my shoes in this here photo...the flip flops give the illusion that I am a shortie. Ok, maybe I am.















And last but not least...the beautiful bride!!! She might kill me for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin-

I'm guessing Emily might have your head for the last picture. :) Have fun with the interview- is it for an internship?

Heather

Anonymous said...

I have an interview with Caterpillar next week...why must you follow me from job to job??

-Jordan