Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Digs

I didn't like the new one and I was bored with the same ole, so here's a new look for ya! I like it.

Alright, for all you folks out there that didn't already know, I am a retard. What was I thinking? I pulled an almost all-nighter last night, flipping out about getting homework done on time, and what do I find out the next day? The homework wasn't due. At all. Aaahhh!

Therefore, I am tired and may not be the most pleasant person to be around. Bring coffee if you want to come by to talk. Otherwise stay away.

Silver lining? You can't see my black eye because of the giant bags under my eyes! I totally did that on purpose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh poor Erin. That's really not fun at all. But, question...why do you have a black eye? Who's beatin' up on you without me knowing? I'll drop kick 'em in the face! Ha, ok, I'm out. Later kid.

Adminswife said...

Now it lets people comment - the nerve! See you Friday!

Luke said...

Very nice...good look. I like the new Blogger beta features. Ours is not allowed to upgrade yet. Phooey.

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

I like it. Do you remember that church we went to in Canada that had the big "new digs" banner?? Ah, memories.

Hey, remember that one time when the Mary Kay lady was excited that you had natural "eye discoloration"?? I think she's gonna be REALLY excited now. :)

-Betsey