Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well

Another weekend of volleyball matches...and I don't have a whole lot to say. Correction, yes I do, but it wouldn't keep this page entirely G-rated.

We went 1-3 this weekend. The match with Wilmington was better; we won in 5 games, and we had the most amazing crowd EVER there to support us. Paint, bare chests, and all. :) That was amazing. They cheered us all the way. They even cheered the Earlham match before, even though we lost miserably. The win against Wilmington felt good. I just wasn't happy with my own performance. Yeah, I know, what else is new???

Soooo...trying to forget about sports that start with "v" now. Lots to get done this weekend. Better get started.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...what other sports start with "V"? Just curious...

Adminswife said...

Sorry we missed your games. You are awesome though - black eye and all. See you Friday! Another one grew up on us!

Anonymous said...

BLACK EYE??!!! For one, I can't believe you didn't tell me. For another, I can't believe you don't have pictures of it posted. Clearly that's a pretty major accomplishment. All well.

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!

-Betsey

Emily said...

I still think you're wonderful!