Sunday, September 17, 2006

Procrastinating Like a Professional

My mini-vacation is over. And I am still stretching it as faaaar as I can make it go. I'm getting a haircut! Time for something new. Plus my hair is getting super long...

Emily got married safe and sound. Only one lil nervous breakdown, then we were on our way! It went GREAT; I kinda went blank on the speech thing, but no worries, Betsey fed me my lines! :) Haha, it wasn't so bad. Although I must say we had nothing in front of us with which to toast the bride and groom once we had made the toasts. Oh well. So, I'm down one Rumley sister; but I got a new brother! That's fun. He's a keeper.

Recommendation: never ever ever wear the shoes we wore to the wedding. Ouch. Those came off RIGHT after the last picture.

Speaking of which, pictures should be here shortly! I'm excited; I took a million and two, so I really want to see them. I will post a few for your enjoyment.


Hahaha, Betsey, wasn't the MK lady great? I guess our faces were ok after all...

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

I do wish my children would make up their minds. First they are ahead with an assignment that isn't even due, now they are behind because of procrastination. What gives? Pictures of the wedding are coming. I figured out the CD - stupid piece of junk - and they will be coming shortly. Watch your mail!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Oh, the memories. I got some great lines from that lady.

Oh, and Mom, I have been behind in my schoolwork for some time now and intend to remain so. There are some of us still who value consistency. Sheesh.

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

I saw some pictures of the wedding on Melita's xanga. Everyone looked beautiful :).

I hope school and volleyball are going well. I know I'm super busy.

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

If it's not Irish, it's CRAAAAP!!!

Ha, remember that? The things that get stuck in your head...

-Betsey