Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Think She Likes Him
















Here's a before picture. If you'll look closely, I do believe I am giving the camera the finger for this one. That hair is HOT, y'all. Lil advice for those of you with curly hair...never ever ever blow it dry with no product in it.



















Oh my goodness, look at my handsome schmandsome boy! That kid's only eight...and he's workin' that tux!














This hill was treacherous.














The ceremony was beautiful. Here are the bride and groom taking communion together.
















It was a gorgeous wedding and a perfect day! I might post more pictures later. If not....enjoy these! I should get back to schoolwork now. Only two more days til the weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH weekend! I'm done with classes today, so it's only ONE day left for me....praise God!!!

Good pics. I can't wait to get more so I can send 'em to people and put 'em on facebook.

How's my girl?? I miss you.

Love,
Buzz

Adminswife said...

It was a fun packed weekend, ending in sorrow. But God is good and working all the time. Love your pictures, I am going to steal the ones I don't have. Who took the one of Emily coming down the hill? My nose peeled from the wedding sunburn. The rest of me just turned brown. I haven't been in the sun in years. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Lol...thanks Erin...I still miss my long hair but your comment did make me laugh :-) I love that first picture of Emily and Dan. Super cool :-) Ok well I hope all is well. Lata!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like you. End of story. Sleep well, my love! I shan't. Pottery calls. India of Gandhi bellows. My bed ain't so much as whisperin'. Jerk.

LOVE.
-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Sooo, I couldn't spend another minute without my Erin fix. I came, I looked....lo and behold, it's the SAME THING that's been up for days. Ahem...Erin...update! I need to know what's going on in my crazy kid's life.

Adminswife said...

Go Jaymi! I agree! Love you though.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Ahem, I updated on Saturday...or Friday, one of the two. Yours is from WEDNESDAY! Good grief, kid, ya gotta keep us addicts fed.