Thursday, January 13, 2005

Oh my I'm sore.

Yup, you heard me right. Ok, right now it's only a tightness in my shoulders, but tomorrow and the next day: woohoo! It's gonna feel grrrreat, lemme tell you. Actually, I kinda like being sore because you know you've accomplished something. It means I played enough volleyball to give my arms a workout, and that feels SUPER good because I need to play as much as possible.

Hitting up Subway tonight again. Haha, I have become an official loser now. (no comments on that one please;) I actually went to Subway a half hour before meal-exchange opened just so I wouldn't have to sit in line. Which is kinda dumb considering I sat there just as long going early. But at least I wasn't up-down-up-down like I would have been in line. I'm taking my computer instead of a book this time (Luke would be proud) so I can do Matlab homework the whole time. I need to do two days worth so I don't have to worry about emailing Monday's homework to my prof from my home.

That's right, I'm going home this weekend!! It's Grace's dedication, and I'm extending the vacation over MLK Day, even though Rose doesn't technically take it off. Two of my profs aren't having class that day, I'm getting my homework in early for the third, and the fourth is ok with me being gone. Wahoo! It's gonna be a blast.

Registration for spring courses is next week (of course, as a freshman, my sign-up time is on FRIDAY instead of Monday). Hopefully I can still change my schedule the way that I want it. I have calc class first period EVERY DAY!!! But that's good actually because it is the prof I wanted for Calc III. It's Graves, and I've heard he's super-cool and an amazing prof. Let's hope so. I would have liked Martensen again (my prof this quarter) but he's not teaching calc III spring quarter.

Everyone have a splendid day, and I am going home TOMORROW.

No comments: