Monday, January 24, 2005

No conflicts

It was peaceful. Though he definitely saw me. I wonder how people are born without consciouses. Consciousi?? Whatever.

So guess who's in a good mood. ME!!!! I got my calc and physics tests back. Oh yeah, I got an 87% on calc and an 80% on physics. WAHOO!!!! Seriously, I'm doing flips over this! I was so worried that I would fail physics, but here I actually did pretty well. AND I was 6 points above average in the calc test. YES!!

So there it is. I'm headed to the library today. The Vigo County Public Library is aMAzing!! There are rows and rows of shelves, it's wonderful. So I will finish my homework there (that's the plan anyways), then I'm off to work out at the SRC. I might meet with Kerbel there to shoot some hoops as well. Later all!!

No comments: