Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New Post

I couldn't think of anything more creative. No other emotions or events are standing out right now, so that's it.

I got up at the butt-crack of dawn today, but I feel great!! I think that's because the reason I got up so early was to get comp apps help, and now my homework for today is D-O-N-E done and yesterday's is corrected. Yippee! Dr. Olson, my comp apps prof, is super nice; eccentric, yes, but that's to be expected. Really, I like that class, but it gets really frustrating if I can't get the code right. It seems like everyone else gets it without the help, but I know that's not true. A lot of people just get it from other students through email. And some have been programming since the womb, so I guess I'm doing alright.

I HAVE A CAR!! That's right, and I am going to ENJOY it. That means I can finally find the Vigo County Library, go to a store to get the supplies I need, and take Katie to church with me on Sunday so we don't have to borrow Kevin's car. Cool beans yo!

In two weeks, I will be home again to 1) celebrate Betsey's birthday (a week late) and 2) go to Homecoming and see my girls (and the guys) play some bball!! And the girls, despite their rough season, should actually win this game! I am so excited!

Not to look too far ahead, though, because this weekend I have volleyball banquet and the winter formal (not connected, but on the same day). Let's hope both go well. I am also headed to Ball State to see a men's volleyball game with my team. It should be fun!

I am hoping to head to Florida over quarter break, but we will see.

Back to work, I suppose. Take care everyone!!

No comments: