Friday, January 07, 2005

aarrgh

Do I send off vibes? Do I look desperate? Maybe I'm just too nice. Or maybe unsavory characters have a honing system and can find me no matter where I am!

Whatever it is, or whoever you are, I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU. Geez louise. I mean, come on. Maybe I should wear a sign or something. 'No touchy' or something to that affect. Off-limits, boys. I'm probably not going to find my soulmate at Rose, so QUIT TRYING TO BE HIM.

Maybe it's reverse psychology. Cuz ya know, the boys you really like never like you back (ok, maybe again that's just me). So as soon as I see an attractive specimen, I should immediately start thinking mean thoughts about him. Tell him off. Etc. Then I'll be surrounded by lookers. I said lookers.

Well, I'm off to a basketball game. Hopefully the fat ref (oh there always is one) won't propose to me.

Ok, it's not all that bad but...tgxkyxgsjkskgc!!!! It's frustrating. Later, all.

No comments: