Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Home

Tobin is finally home from Colorado. I picked him up at the airport at about 7 PM on Wednesday night. He's already finished his paperwork and found out that the next training date (for API) is February 23rd. So he has a nice, long break! He'll probably have to get a stash job, but that's a good thing, since it will help to keep him busy for those few months.

On Friday night, Tobin and I headed to Skopelo's, a nice restaurant right on the edge of the bay. I wore the dress he bought for me in Italy - it was the first time I'd had an occasion to wear it! You can see the pictures of us below. Doesn't he look good in his new clothes? Thanks, Em and Dan! I was glad to have your help picking those out.

The next two pictures are of the gifts Tobin got for me in Colorado. Aren't they ADORABLE?? I love tiny shoes.

And, last but not least, we spent Sunday evening carving our pumpkins. Tobin's way better at this than I am...sadly, our pumpkins are already dying and it's not even Halloween yet! Enjoy the pictures...isn't Tobin's pumpkin SWEET?!

Oh, and this weekend, Jesse and Melissa from Rose are coming to visit us, YAY! We're excited to have them for the holiday weekend.









































5 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks for the pictures. I'm glad Tobin is home. Sorry I missed your call. My phone was in my pocket, but I never felt it vibrate and I didn't notice the voice mail until late.

Adminswife said...

You two are amazing! Erin, you are gorgeous! Tobin, not bad looking as well. Tobin, you are really "artsy-fartsy" aren't you? Amazing carvings. We can't even make a smiley face! Ya done good!

Emily said...

You want to know why your pumpkins are dying? Because it's too hot where you live...come visit us yankees and experience the 40 degree weather. Guarentee your pumpkins won't rot by Halloween!

Love the update though!

Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "He's leaving on your wedding anniversary? Cook pumpkin, Tobin. Is that supposed to be the Air Force thing. What is yours, Erin. Loveyoubye."

Mom says: I knew that February 23rd sounded familiar - I had to have the kids remind me though. I guess my real hair color is blond.

Tobin and Erin said...

Well holy camoly, y'all are right, that IS our wedding anniversary! I totally forgot. Aw man. We'll have to celebrate it early, I guess. Elyse, that IS the Air Force symbol, good job! Mine is just a face, and not really a very good one at that. Lol. I messed up some on the cutting, so I had to color in my mistakes, and that turned out goofy...but I guess it doesn't matter, they're both dying before Halloween anyway. :)