Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Solo!

Tobin did fly twice today. The second flight was another solo! He did well on both flights. We think he just has one flight tomorrow...but that means just five flights left in all, including the check ride. I'm hoping for at least one more double-turn, so that he gets done by Tuesday of next week. The weather looks ok out there, as long as the wind stays down. Another group came in a couple of days ago, so hopefully that will be good for expediting T's group's flights.

As for me, I'm in 6Sigma green belt training all week for work, trying to fit in my other projects around that training. It's interesting, and I'm glad to be staying busy.

There's your quick update! Let me know how you all are doing.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Good job, Tobin!

Yesterday was a rough day for us. We traveled to Valpo, Union Mills, Portage and Lowell. I was very tired last night and today. School went well even though I was exhausted. Surprise?

Have a good day at work tomorrow!

Tim said...

Have I told you that I think Tobin is the coolest thing ever? I want to fly an Air Force jet! BTW, I ask the teachers at school to pray for you both regularly.

Luke said...

Good work, Tobin. Dad, you are going to have to settle down and pick a career eventually. Sheesh.

I didn't know they had green belts - funny! Are you doing real manufacturing lean stuff or lean in the office?

Emily said...

ooooo...expediting...big word...