Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Family Weekend

This past weekend, Mom, Zach, Elyse, and Emily came to visit me! They drove down on Thursday and left Monday morning. It was so great to see them all! Emily had never seen my house before, so I got to show her around where we live now. :) It was a surprise to me that Emily was even there; Mom kept it a secret from me until she rang the doorbell of my house. Isn't she wonderful???!!

Anyway, we spent a few days together, and the pictures below are from those few days.

#1: Emily and I at the park, sporting our shades. (Sorry, you northerners, it still gets in the mid 80's during the day...we even hit the beach!)
#2: A cool action shot of Zilla catching the football. If you click on the picture, you can see the ball in the air still. He was playing catch with another kid from the park.
#3: Mom and I finished up the puzzle T and I have been working on forever. Guess we needed her help or we never would have finished it!
#4: What we saw at park #2 that we visited. Yes, those are two guys dressed up like knights, fighting each other. One was using a road sign as a shield. Hmm.
#5: A MOVIE of two guys dressed up as knights fighting each other. Doesn't get better than this, folks.

Thanks for coming to see me, fam! I missed you, DadDanLukeLaceyGraceCalebAvaBetsey! Hope to see you for Thanksgiving.




















































4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Fun times! Glad we surprised you, it was hard keeping it a secret. We almost told you several times.

Thanks for the pictures - I didn't even take my camera out of the bag.

Glad you did!

Tim said...

Well those knights are, um...interesting. Thanks for the pictures. I feel like I was there.

Lacey Rumley said...

Love the picture of you and Em - two beautiful girls! I so wish we could've tagged along, and maybe we would've tried to come if I hadn't already paid $80 for the conference (plus $$ for the hotel room)...But we're SO glad you had a good time! We miss you! I'm praying for Tobin today!

Luke said...

It's merely a flesh wound!

I cut your leg off!

'Tis but a scratch.