Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 27, 2008

Congratulations, Brian and Angela Sherman!

This past weekend, I made a trip up to Ohio for one of Tobin's friend's wedding. Tobin couldn't go because of IFS, so Jacque flew to Pensacola so she could drive up with me to Ohio. I was so glad I didn't have to drive alone! We made it in about 12 hours, not counting stops.

  • Picture #1: Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Angela Sherman
  • Picture #2: The ceremony was at a Catholic church. Isn't it beautiful?
  • Picture #3: Mike and Jacque, ready for the wedding.
  • Picture #4: Sherman really likes Top Gun, so they played that theme music while the wedding party walked in to the reception, and they all were wearing aviators. :)
  • Picture #5: Tobin went to Pike's Peak, Garden of the Gods, and some caves this past weekend. Isn't the scenery just beautiful?
  • Picture #6: My guy. He's pretty good looking, too.



















































1 comment:

Adminswife said...

Such a gorgeous church. Mike & Jacque look good too. I am glad you included a picture of Tobin. Now we know he is still around and kicking. See you in 52 hours or so! Loveyoubye!