Thursday, February 14, 2008

9 days

Last minute stuff is getting done! There are lots of last minute things to do, but they will probably have to wait until the weekend. This week, I had two presentations (one for our senior design project) and three papers due (one for senior design, one for aero design, and one for the ME lab project), and next week I have a take-home final and Design test to finish.

We finally got the propulsions system ordered for the senior design aircraft! That's a huge load off my shoulders, and next quarter we will start building/wiring/testing. We fly 4 weeks into the next quarter. Hypothetically.

I get married in nine days! :) Oh, and happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Luke said...

So the nice thing about my job is that nobody's lives are at risk on account of my work, including my own.

Wow, that wedding is coming fast...see ya in 9 days or less or something...

Tim said...

You are carrying a heavy load right now. Congratulations on getting it done.