Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two More Days

I am done with finals forever! This was my last final of my senior year and, hopefully, my life. YAY!! I calculated what I would need to get on the final to pass the class, and it was less than a zero...however, I do need to get a passing grade on the final in order to pass the class, so I did need to make sure I passed this test. We'll find out some time next week, but I'm not too worried.

I have parts in for my senior design project, batteries and propellers. The motor should come after break in that first week of classes. I'm going to start working more hours at Ricks and I can come in earlier now that I finish classes at 11 M-Th.

Can't believe I'll be married next quarter. :) I'm so excited. Just need to do a little shopping and a little packing and a little decorating and then I'm ready for the big day. :) My car might be fixed too! Dad's replacing parts as we speak. Alright, I better wrap things up, my chauffeur should be getting out of his final in a couple minutes. Later!

2 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Excited to see you tomorrow!

Adminswife said...

Where are the honeymoon pictures? We are waiting, be it ever so patiently (NOT!).