Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why Giving Birth Is Not a Good Idea

Number 1 Reason: Being pregnant. Um, your waistline grows by many inches even if you eat the SAME AMOUNT as you did before being knocked up. You can't move nearly as well as you could before...forget running once you pass the 8-month mark. Tying shoes...ha! Velcro straps and spandex pants, mmm.

Number 2 Reason: The little hellion you must raise for the next several years. More, if you don't want to be accused of neglect.

Number 3 Reason: Pain. Accompanied by inordinate amounts of blood. I like to be conscious.

Number 4 Reason: The after-effects...stretch marks, recovery time, postpartum depression, etc.

In short, I think, besides not shaving your legs, giving birth is God's all-natural sex deterrent.
The end.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny. We should hang out more often.

P.S. Was that you leaving saucy, PG-13 comments on Lacey's blog?? Shame.

Love,
Buzz

Anonymous said...

What on earth brought this up?

Adminswife said...

What the heck? You better get home right NOW!

Tobin and Erin said...

to dad...stream of consciousness and common sense (there's not always an ulterior motive)

to mom...soon enough

to buzz...yoooouuuu are my sunshine! and of course that was me. :):)

ps quit askin' me questions in your comments cuz then i either have to post another post to answer 'em or comment on my own blog. or call you and have you call me back to increase your long distance bill :):)

Adminswife said...

Love you even if you yell at us all the time!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am D-O-N-E done. Woot! I kicked India of Gandhi's butt; I'm pretty excited to see my grades on that final. Alas, the others...not so good. But I'm already ignoring the results I haven't gotten yet and am planning on doing better next semester. Academically speaking, I'm just going to pretend that this semester didn't happen. Because that's how I roll.

:)

LOVE YOU!
Come home, daRn it.
-Betsey