Thursday, December 28, 2006

But I am le tired! Well, take a nap...and then fire the missiles!

Celebrating Christmas twice this year; YAY! Em and Dan will be down on Friday night, so we'll do our Christmas Eve gifts that night. Then it's Christmas morning on Saturday! Then we get to move right into New Year's. It's like a 4-day celebration. That's the way to do it.

All I want before I go back to Rose is just a lil bit of SNOW. Please? I snow-danced and everything. Even flushed the ice cubes. So if it snows in the NW of IN, you can all thank me. ONE day of sledding, that's all I ask!

Later taters. I'm out.

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

The snow-dance was amazing - you are so talented. Never knew you had it in you.

Snow-snow-snow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You flushed ice cubes?? Oy. What am I going to do with you.

-Betsey