Sunday, December 17, 2006

One Week

Break's almost here! I'm looking forward to it, if only because it means I get to forget for a while. I've learned to really appreciate the moments when you don't have to think.

This past weekend was amazing. I got to see my ex-roomie, sleep for ten hours straight, and go to Indy for an evening, among other things. And currently my toes are very toasty, thanks to the perfect gift from The Tobe (haha, that's for you, Buzz)! Alright, I really can't help that I have zero circulation to my hands and feet. At some point I had promised to invent electric socks someday...who knew they already existed?!! Tobin found me a battery-powered pair, which is much more efficient than my idea of plugging myself into a wall. They're pretty hard-core socks, haha, I look like an elf right now, and they jingle too!

Sooo...three tests this week, then I get to head HOME on Friday!! When I get back...I will be sporting a new license!! Who's excited? This kid is.














Kinda stole this picture, but it's worth reposting: Caleb Aaron being super cute! Isn't he adoooorable? He's so....bald. Love him! It must be that middle name, he takes after the pretty aunt. This is one of four babies I get to see over break! Em, hurry up, I want a partially Korean niece or nephew!

Back to studying. Nutrition...who needs it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are also (or at least used to be) butane-fueled socks for hunters. I don't know exactly how they worked, but they burned butane (like a lighter) to keep your feet toasty. A guy in our high school hiking club had them back in the dark ages.

Do well on those tests!

What about seeing me? I'm bald, too!

Legal disclaimer - The above question is rhetorical and does not require an answer on this or any blog or via any other communication device.

Adminswife said...

I only count two babies. Do you know something I don't know? Can't wait till Friday - homecooked meals here you come!

Luke said...

Ha! Good one, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Erin! It's been awhile since I visited this here blog of yours. I must say, darlin', you had me in stitches. Between giving blood and your take on having babies, I wonder how you aren't exhausted.

And yes! I will see you soon! Not sure exactly when 'cause I'm gonna be workin' like a slave over the next couple weeks, but I will see you! None of this see each other for two hours junk, you hear me?? So, let me know when it would work for you and we shall see what becomes of it. Have fun for you last couple of days, kid!

(Umm, question...what kind of word is "uqvuwygp"? This thing below says that it's "Word Verification"...anyone got a definition?)

Adminswife said...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adminswife said...

Jori - you are amazing! I already knew that, but I didn't know that you did! Such quick wit!