Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ho Boy

Like the sigh, come on people!

Anywho...it's the end of another day of two-a-days. Except so far, we have only had one day of two practices and one day of one practice (that was today). And I'm about dead. Just so you know. I'm just pooped, but my shoulders are pretty sore. They aren't used to swinging this much anymore. You know, you just never get that full-swing effect when you're working with 5-12 year olds.

The team is looking really good, though. We should be able to hold off on the drama for a while (hopefully the entire season). I'm proud of us. Our first scrimmage is this Saturday against Depauw! Woohoo! Y'all come.

Well I am going to go elevate my feet and collapse into bed sometime soon. Thought I'd keep y'all posted. And that chocolate death is sounding better and better.

4 comments:

Sam Casley said...

I hear ya on the exhaustedness. I played football and lacrosse in Hgih school and I almost died from the amazing feeling of relaxing after. Rock on, I like the simplicity of your blog. You do it how most people should.

Anonymous said...

You can do all things through Christ.

Go get 'em, tiger.

Schedule? Do I have to get that online? I want to see some action, sista!

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

Been to playtah's site recently? I think you need to. Hilar!!!

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

I obeyed!