Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey y'all

Back at Rose once again. Preseason meetings start tomorrow, and then official practices start on Saturday. Getting into the swing of things again will be interesting. I like my summers.

KT and I already went swimming in the lovely pond. Well, it's smelly, but it's pretty! They dye it and everything. And it wasn't even all scummy like it usually is.

Pictures to come...I am getting my favorites from over the summer (and spring break of last year) scanned so I can show y'all what you're missing when you're not around me EVERY SECOND.

Miss you, familia and Jaymi and Cassie and College Group and Sarah. See you at the wedding, I suppose. (think that's the nearest going-home date)

Later!

3 comments:

Emily said...

glad you made it safely! i'm picking up your dress tomorrow and mailing it to you on monday! yay! hope it fits!

Anonymous said...

What?????? Dresses? YIPPEE!!!

Oh, and Erin, have fun back at Rose! Do you turn whatever color they dyed the pond? Just curious.

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

Yep, see you at the wedding. We are planning on seeing some of your games this year. Anyone want to tag along - you are welcome. Just let us know.