Monday, August 28, 2006

Aaaahhh!

Betsey and her roomies were in a car accident yesterday if you all wouldn't mind praying for them. They are ok, but it's still scary, and they still have to fix the car and get back to school and all that jazz. I bet the road sign got the worst of it, though.

On a lighter note...congratulations to Kiefer Sutherland and 24, winners of Best Actor in a Drama Series and Best Drama Series, respectively. The Emmy's were last night, and I would have watched Kiefer and 24 win, but I only got to see Jon Cassar get the director's award before I had to leave to go see Invincible.

Ok, Invincible itself was ok; not the greatest, but I did like it. The BEST part, however, was most definitely the guy that fell asleep in the front of the theater. He started snoring louder and louder, and we were peeing our pants behind him; it was HILARIOUS! The theater was mostly college kids, and they started throwing things at him and everyone was laughing. Then we got sick of it and about 5 people went over to try to wake him up; but they couldn't. They clapped their hands above his head, called "Sir...Sir!", and shook him, but he just snored louder. OH MY we couldn't breath after that! So one guy left to get the manager. He came in and shook the guy (when we saw him, the theater erupted), but he wouldn't wake up. So then he left. A few minutes later, a cop walked in!!! Oh my oh my...no one but no one was watching the movie at this point! The cop had to physically shake the guy and talk to him really loudly for a while before he woke up. Then he asked, "Sir, are you alright?" I don't know what the guy said, but once he was awake, the manager and cop left...and the guy stayed for the rest of the movie and didn't fall asleep again. Hahaha, oooohhhh my goodness, that was the best theater experience ever. And the movie wasn't even that great.

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

The accident was bad enough, you didn't have to post it twice. Betsey just left here after trying on her dress - bee-u-tee-ful! Barb will have it done next week - YEAH! Betsey will have to take Sara back to Indy to get the car on Wednesday. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you definitely jinxed me with your comment. :)

WOW that guy was a sound sleeper! I've never heard anything like that in my life. Awesome.

-Buzz

Anonymous said...

That story was hilarious :).

I'm also glad to hear that Betsey's alright, even though I knew nothing about the accident.

I hope you're having a good time at school and staying busy with volleyball ;).

Talk to you soon!

Adminswife said...

Have a SUPER first day of classes. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Adminswife said...

Did you realize that four out of five days you don't get a lunch hour?