Monday, August 07, 2006

Have Appointment...Must Update Quickly

News, news...well, we had a shower for Emily up in MI on Saturday. Lacey threw it, and it was a lot of fun. Sidebar, Betsey and I and my Aunt Nona were an hour and fifteen minutes late when we were only going to be fifteen minutes late. We happened to miss our exit by thirty miles. We were almost in Lansing when we had been aiming for Grand Rapids. Yep. But we fixed that and made everything right as rain.

Four more days of work left, and then my internship is over! I had my exit interview today. That was fun.

AND, me and my roommate and probably the other junior, Amanda, are the only upperclassmen on the volleyball team this year! Yikes, that means a lot of responsibility; Coach has already told KT that we are in charge. We also have to design the T-shirts, so KT and I are working on that as we speak. Well, gotta go get the eyes checked out for new contacts and glasses! Whee...by the way, I'm kinda scared...when did I grow up and start having to go to the eye doctor by myself? Sheesh. Nervous. Ok, off I go.

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

I will hold your hand!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those are always the shocker moments...when you go somewhere like the doctor by yourself. We're growin' up, kiddo. Sniff. Anyhoo, I know you'll do GREAT in volleyball this year. Show them freshmen who's boss and all that junk. I hope I can make it down for at least one game...we'll see. Yay for four more days of work! Then you can see ME next week. :-D Haha, ok, darlin', I'll leave you alone. Later.

Anonymous said...

Eye doctor. Puh! Anybody can handle that.....but if I'm getting a shot, man, my mother will be there 'til the DAY I DIE!!!! End of story.

-Betsey

P.S. You're a better man than I.

Emily said...

ummm...i'd have to say i agree with betsey. a shot, drawing blood, anything with needles really requires the prescence of a mother.

Anonymous said...

Erin you make me laugh! I love you! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever...oh wait...I haven't. When do you go back to college? Well I hope to see you soon. Lata!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)