Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Food Food!

The Tharps came in tonight to move KT into the apartments...there are soccer girls there now so we just piled all of our stuff outside of our apartment door. The RA is super cool though and won't mind. In a few minutes we are heading out to eat.

Ok, edit that, KT and I and her parents already went out to eat. It was great (Lonestar, mmmm)!

Now we are pretty pooped and I just wanna go to bed. Tomorrow is scheduled as a two-a-day, but shhhh, Coach let a few of us in on a secret...we are having our morning practice and then we are going canoing! Woot! I love canoes, and this will be a GREAT reprieve from the practices we have been doing. I'm ready for a break.

Alright, I gotta get to bed soon. Only a few more things to move over to the apartments now! Our apartment is pretty sweet, you all should come down and see it if you have the time and the gasoline. We have lots of floor space and you could even have my bed if you didn't want the floor. There are 5 of us living there, however, so the first quarter will be pretty tight. Second quarter, we should be back to normal. Later, y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

I should visit.

-Betsey

Lacey Rumley said...

Hope the people on your team who were not told the secret don't read your blog...

Freshman, probably? Did someone say there are no seniors on your team this year? Are you a captain? Do you have any friends? Do they wear big coats, too?

Have fun!

--
Luke

Adminswife said...

I will come to see your new apartment AND a game or six. Can't wait! I love KT's family. Such generous people. Luke, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

812 230 7406 <- Sara's cell.

If I don't contact you by sometime Sunday, call it to find out the plan.

Fri & Sat - no can do.
Sun - I will talk to Sara on our trip and see how we can make it happen! Woot!

Love you,
Buzz

Anonymous said...

I haven't got them downloaded onto my xanga yet...I am looking for some. So your not blind :-) Come back in about an hour or so...Lata!

-Melita Jo Veatch The First :-)